Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello all,
    Essentially this site is for an intranet for my company, Its by no means perfect and I hold NO emotional attachment to my work. I'm a 'fillin' web guy for the company and this is something that I came up with for a 're-due' (maybe0 of our internal site. Our company utilizes only IE 6.0 so its optimized for that (I know of a couple issues in Firefox but that really doesn't matter)...

Your opinions on layout and actual code would be most helpful. One thing that concerns me is the fact that I didn't build into it a way for the three main content areas to grow vertically when content is added beyond what you see there. Frankly, I don't know how. I've tried changing a few of the attributes but it doesn't seem to work... The footer always ends up on top instead of 'floating' as the main content areas move vertically down. Ideas would be very helpful.

http://mcpherson-racing.com/dave/dem...e_khakinav.htm

In this demo, the company link is the only one which works. That link will take you over to what the secondary pages will look like. Don't mind the far content area with the identical news inside, that is just a reference.

Feel free to be as critical as you'd like.

Remove Ads