Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey I just tring to get this site up an running, posted one review today, just like to know what you guys think, any comments greatly aprecated! www.cashspotter.com please take a look at the content pages as well because I'm looking for a way to jazz them up.

thanks a lot

Member #
    It's difficult to take it seriously with a font like Tempus Sans. Seems like a middle school science related site. It is good to see that you chose a suitable font (Verdana) for the main body text on most pages, though.

You may want to create a layout or edit that one so the structure is better. The elements seem to be floating there.

Your Studio Traffic page doesn't even fit my browser window without a horizontal scroll. Decrease the page width by 50-70 pixels and it should be fine.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Bones
    It's difficult to take it seriously with a font like Tempus Sans. Seems like a middle school science related site. It is good to see that you chose a suitable font (Verdana) for the main body text on most pages, though.

You may want to create a layout or edit that one so the structure is better. The elements seem to be floating there.

Your Studio Traffic page doesn't even fit my browser window without a horizontal scroll. Decrease the page width by 50-70 pixels and it should be fine.
    thanks for the advice, I think I will space out the studiotraffic page better, or put it on two pages. As for the font, I was tring to find a attention grabbing font for the tittles, any reccomendations?

Member #
    I think if you just use a normal web font and use that reddish color it will stick out well enough. You can make it bold also if it needs more attention, or you can slightly enlarge it from the main text size.

Member #
    Thanks for all the great comments. Could you please take a look at it again, I changed my logo, and added a whole lot of content. I actualy had to change hosts, so here is the new url
    http://moneymakerreview.50webs.com/

thanks again

Remove Ads