Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey..

I haven't been on in a while but I need your guys opinion on something... Hopefully you can help me out..

I am trying to upgrade my blog.. I wanted to fix the following things about the old 1..

The content is too far down and there's too many distractions from the content..

It wasn't branded with my other site..

The text wasn't contasted enough and could be hard to read..

The new idea for a layout is at this URL: http://www.chaosconcepts.net/dev/mb-blog/

If you guys could pick which you like better or none at all or both or whatever.. Also, any criticism you feel will help me decide or enhance will be much appreciated..

Thanks,
    Patrick
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.
    www.blog.chaosconcepts.net - My Blog

Member #
    I agree with everything you said about your old site (presumably you mean www.blog.chaosconcepts.net here), but I think that your new blog design is a little too 'corporate'?

I think that your new mockup is a brilliant design, but in my opinion, your current design is good. I would recommend that you change a few settings in WP (Though I've never used it before), to restrict your main page to listing just the five most recent topics?

I think that if you spend a little time fiddling with settings on your CSS on your current design, you'll have a great looking website without having to spend a large amount of time recreating a template?

Just my 2c.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Thanksf for the comments? Nobody else?
    www.controlalternate.com - Web resources and free templates. www.chaosconcepts.net - Custom web and graphic design.

Member #
    Well.. Thanks for the comments.. I'll give you the TD... I agree with you and I will keep the old blog.. thanks for your input, again..

Member #
    Thanks very much mate, pleased to be of assistance .
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Ummm I get a 404.

Remove Ads