Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys,

ive recently created my website, it has been up a week. It was all made from scratch, designed in photoshop and coded in php/html/javascript. I would like to hear your suggestions/constructive criticism.

View: http://dynamicz.org/

Thanks!

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Esthetically, it looks perfect in IE. I don't know how it will look or work in Mozillia for I had to delete my copy (BION), but it works fine in IE. Very nice. Only thing, I didn't see anything that explains the site. I see technology topics but I also see news topics. What is the main purpose of the site? What is it?

Duck

Member #
    First, thank you for your reply. It works perfect it Konquerer, firefox, netscape, opera. It serves several purposes really, reviews of various things (eg; electronics, films), to give something the users can get involved in; Challenges. Serving all kinds of news that i think would interest the members/visitors, to give tutorials for people who need help in a particular coding lanuage/or design. A gallery for people to request constructive criticism. An all around purpose web-site.

Member #
    Liked
    2 times
    Sounds awesome!

I want to add that I haven't really provided an experts opinion (as I am not a web expert), so I still encourage regulars and others to provide their take on Shad's site. Good Luck, Shad!

Remove Ads