Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just designed this using photoshop and one of the images I created in the past week. Just wanted to get some thoughts. Anything that needs changing or if I should scrap the design before I commit myself to implementing it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...noshdesign.png

current design can be found at:
    http://hofflenosh.f2g.net

The links found on the design are only what I could come up with off the top of my head. They may not be the same in the final site.

Member #
    looks pretty good. I really like that big header image. One thing you could fix is the verticle alignment of the navigation. I think it would look better if it was vertically centered on the gray strip. You did a pretty good job for a website based on one word lol

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by misterphotoshop
    looks pretty good. I really like that big header image. One thing you could fix is the verticle alignment of the navigation. I think it would look better if it was vertically centered on the gray strip. You did a pretty good job for a website based on one word lol
    Yeah, the way its vertically aligned now had to be done by eye. Couldnt find an option in photoshop to vertically align. It'll be fixed when I do the implementation.

Remove Ads