Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, I'm not new to webdesign, but then again I'm not saying that I know it all and even saying that I am "good" at it but i would like some help on the following website:
    www.sharksoftware.co.uk

Ok this is what I need help on:
    1)The problem with windows XP SP2 restricting the website on the scripting- i know how to get past this but i have read a few reveiws in articles based on webdesign and they state the ethical issues with doing this, and as I want viewers (both standard internet users/browsers and webdesigners) to be happy with the site It would be good to hear your views on this

2)The roll-over image navigation at the top, should it go? It increases the size and loading time of the website and im not sure if it makes the site look "tacky"

3)White background- visualy I want the site to look "clean" but is the white bg just too blinding

4)Help needed with the structure/layout of text in the middle section (i called in the specification "Section B") How should i go about splitting up paragraphs- images or continue with (like i have been doing for alot of the site) CSS and have a bottom margin as a simple dotted line

Thanks for your time and efforts,
    Dan

Member #
    First, I recommend not being so image heavy, or at least compress your images more. I don't particularly like the topic/date/news/signed box, and the white is too blinding, but I think the only major problem I see is the white.

Remove Ads