Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: New Site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am working on a new design for my web site and I really need to know how this appears to people using different browsers, monitors, and resolutions. You can crit on the design if you want.

I tried using layers for the first time in DWMX, but the problem with the layers is I can't align/center them like I can tables. So I stuck everything in tables, to see if that would help. I got everything aligned/centered on the page, but now the div scroller doesn't seem to be working in FireFox. This page looks great in IE.

The text is just there to have something to look at and to test the functionality of the div scroller.

Any suggestions/feedback would be geatly appreciated. Thank you.

New Site

- dc
    "The artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work." - Emile Zola (1840-1902)

Member #
    I apprectiate the valute of repetition in visual design, but I think you might be over doing it with the ovals. The yellow contrasts nicely with the blue, consider using it in other areas as well?

I don't much like the iframe. I think it can do better by getting rid of it and making the whole box longer.

overall it's nice :]

Member #
    i see that you used a div solution instead of an i frame so that works. the problem is for me at least, is that in ie6 you have to scrollbars a side and a bottom but in firefox you have just the side bar. you might try to size the box so that both only have the one side scrollbar. also i would sugest applying a style to the scrollbar so that i fits the color scheam<sp?:P other then that i really like it.

Remove Ads