Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi. I'm a beginer when it comes to html and other coding. I've done a couple sites so far but I think this one is by far the best even though its nothing special at all. Please let me know what you think.

http://aditloam.cogia.net/beta.htm

Member #
    Sup man... Look I like the colours, but I do hope that you'll be adding some images there... coz it looks kinda empty.

What you should try doing is to make the header have the same width as the body section, then it wouldn't look too out-of-shape.

Member #
    I agree with MattV. It seems like you're on a free host and therefore, have absolutely no control of your header content. If you're serious about web design, I suggest you get a paid hosting plan. It's more professional and gives you control over every aspect of your site. You can find plans as low as $50 a year, maybe less. It's well worth it.

I like what I see when the header is masked out.

Member #
    Liked
    137 times
    Guys, I think he's just experimenting at this point. We all started on a free site, right?

May want to shrink the space between the left column and the right section, otherwise it looks fine.
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Yes, I understand that, but I've also seen people remain on free hosts for years and it's worth commenting on because not everyone realizes it could be a problem.

Member #
    Thanks for the replies...I'm gonna look at all that stuff and try to fix it. I really appreciate the good critisizm

As for the free host...yeah i'm usin a free host for now. I've been looking at paid hosting trying to figure out what is good for me. I prolly won't get paid hosting tho untill i have a serious site.

Thanks Again

Member #
    I don't like the colors. Add some images. Good idea for the layout, though.

Remove Ads