Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I would like some feedback of what other designers think of my page. I DONT want flash or frames in my site, so please dont suggest it. I am currently learning CSS, though from what i have seen so far it just adds code to the page. I appreaciate anything you can tell me.

Member #
    Hey mate. Your site looks okay so far. The colour scheme you have used is good and the layout seen AOK, but the links didnt work for me aranoid: and its all aligned to the left, maybe it would look nicer and neater in the center or your page. Overall ide rate it 5/10. Cheers, Karl
    www.fre3.co.uk

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by fre3
    Hey mate. Your site looks okay so far. The colour scheme you have used is good and the layout seen AOK, but the links didnt work for me aranoid: and its all aligned to the left, maybe it would look nicer and neater in the center or your page. Overall ide rate it 5/10. Cheers, Karl
    www.fre3.co.uk
    Just a thought, you may want to contrast the text to the background more on your site, its kinda hard to read. Thanks for your input.

Member #
    I have changed some more of the site and would like some feedback if there is anything you might think.

Member #
    It looks very "cheap" imo (please dont take offense to this). The black background with the light blue border and navigation are just used completly wrong. Yes those colours can go together just not like that. Try to avoid black backgrounds there not very in style nowadays.

Also your content margins should be increased on the left hand side because its to close to the border. And finaly the navigation I thought wasnt working because the arrow didnt turn into a hand so you may want to consider fixing that up.

I thought I was done but Im not
    Other notes*

-why bother having links to other sites when it could potential send your client away from your site?(even though they open in a new window)
    -what does that dragon character represent exactly?
    -what is the company name?

Member #
    You need a better nav menu.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by misterphotoshop
    It looks very "cheap" imo (please dont take offense to this). The black background with the light blue border and navigation are just used completly wrong. Yes those colours can go together just not like that. Try to avoid black backgrounds there not very in style nowadays.

Also your content margins should be increased on the left hand side because its to close to the border. And finaly the navigation I thought wasnt working because the arrow didnt turn into a hand so you may want to consider fixing that up.

I thought I was done but Im not
    Other notes*

-why bother having links to other sites when it could potential send your client away from your site?(even though they open in a new window)
    -what does that dragon character represent exactly?
    -what is the company name?
    Those are web pages that i have created. Please note that I am working for businesses and not people. There is a big difference when it comes time to make their web pages. The dragon is one of my 3D models that I created. On the home page it has my company name, Analytical Dreams. I have been thinking about putting space in the content area. As for the "hand pointer" I am fixing that. Please keep the comments comming, i appreaciate the input.

Remove Ads