Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey. I am very new to these forums as you can probably tell as this is my first post I was wondering if you would all be kind enough to rate my site (www.fre3.co.uk) and tell me what you think. Its nearly all done and please be as ruthless as you can as thats the only way i can get better. Cheers, Karl

Member #
    well, it's all grey.. It can be a lot better if you did something to lead the viewer's eye. For example, the nav is the same as regular text, put some colour on it or do something to emphasize that region.

Member #
    It doesn't stand out against the white background and with it being light grey it makes it hard to read.
    Blue Wolf Web Design - Will always get better!

Member #
    It's very casual. Is that what you're going for?

Also, I generally do not like web-friendly abbreviations for any thing other than instant messaging and forums, so the grammar issues are an huge turn off. Especially UNintentional errors (S-T-R-A-I-G-H-T)!

But aside from that, increase the margin so your text is not up against the side of the box. Darken your text. Use a brighter blue (such as the one in the "new" button) for your highlight color.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    hi fre

I was wondering what programs you used to design this website. i.e. illustrator, photoshop, freehand? I may try a version in the blues from your shout box and see how that looks. the animated gif down the bottom becomes the focal point I would just have a graphic of that. The new! gifs are moving to fast in safari I'm gonna loose my lunch. Get rid of the pop backs and pop ups when you hit the home button. Do you need a home button when your on the homepage? Stop the pop backs! I may get rid of the www in your logo up top. DEsign it better FRE3 is nice typographically Maybe it is fre3 for 3 good reasons and push that then you have a nice concept driving your company name. I am not sure if that is tou route you wanna go down but looking at yout logo i see the word free with the 3 being the last e is that correct. Well TGIF mate!

GE'
    I am the original Ghetto Elvis™

Remove Ads