Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Club site ideas

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Good evening everyone I have just aquired a client who owns a popular clubsite for the next 3 years and so I'm quite chuffed

http://www.westclub.co.uk In the past the site has had only mediocre attention but I intend to fully integrate it into the clubs work ethics and do some really new stuff with a spanking new design. But before I get to work I though I'd ask everyone else for their input as your all usually such innovative clever folks. Heres the thing, I want some really good new fresh ideas to carry out over the next few years and ways to promote it to its fun loving, drinking mid-twenties audience.

So far heres what I've got:

An events list that will be an online calender

A meetings board where people can post their meetings with people and their confessions to people they may have met in the club.

A readers colum where site and club visitors write in with a previously set story and the best one wins like a 6 month free pass and their story displayed for a month with their pic.

An Html mailing list

Web only offers that can be printed out and given in at the counter

function hire

club info

A guest list that you can only sign up to online once a week to get in at the door and skip the queue

A Map with directions on how to get to the club

A ticket booking system for events

A downloads section

Web only competitions like the one where certain readers can win a prize if they log on and see themselves in a specific photo.

Dj specific sections offering soundbytes of their music and their Biographies, Playlists and top 10

A Forum that will feature a music suggestion box, fave links, fave jokes and general chat.

Thats about all I've thought of right now but there are some great ideas in there and I'd like to hear everyones elses input on this? Got any great ideas that have escaped me? Throw 'em at me no matter what.

Look forward to hearing some info, I'll be keeping a close eye over the next few days so let loose and I'll give you feedback.

Tha_Gsheep xxx
    www.appletv.co.uk

JR
    Member #
    sounds pretty good and complete, some good ideas there, just concentrate on making it look good now :classic: good work
    JR

Member #
    your ideas sound like there is going to be a lot of work. Only thing I can tell you is make the site have something to do with what the club is about. The current one looks like it would do nothing with a club about eating or something like that.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Remove Ads