Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi everybody. I am new here and I thought I could present my new website for review before starting posting in the php&mysql section .
    The website is about jewelry and diamonds and you can find it here: www.bebimi.com. If you have any suggestions or observations, I will be very happy to receive them, either good or bad. Shoot away ...

Member #
    I am very confused about the PURPOSE of this site. Is it informative or are you trying to sell diamonds?

The reason for the confusion is that you basically have one page and then everything else redirects me to where I can buy diamonds, and not even _blank! So, if you're selling like this, it won't work.

As for information, there are only three lines of content. Plus, you are missing a great advertising opportunitiy by listing all these manufacturers.

Oooooo... That's not good, your logo reads as Bedini, because that m looks cursive, probably should change that.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Im running mozilla firefox, and theres about 8 square bullet points over on the right hand side (under "Shop By Brand") with no text next to them. Is this deliberate, or an accident? It looks a bit out of place anyhow. Might be a good idea to fix it.

I also think it might be an idea, somehow, that the user should get the feeling of Jewelry (through images) before going half way down the screen, to see the picture of the hand with the engagement ring on it.
    (edit: perhaps do this by having a picture of a ring to the right of the company logo?)

Aside from that, very nice (from a design point of view...)

Edit number2: I'll have to 3rd this thing about not knowing what you're upto. http://www.bebimi.com/aboutus.htm is very nice and fluffy, but totally skates round the issue. You say that you provide help to people by stopping them from having to go from site to site, where in fact, they still are.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    It looks good, but I agree with DCScene, I can't figure out what it's for.

It kinda looks like a on-line shop, where the content hasn't been added yet. If so it looks like it would be good.

Member #
    Looks good, but are we leaving your site to "purchase" the jewelry? Do you receive $$$ by sending people to another site? Not really sure what's going on, as stated above.

Member #
    hi

The site looks professional, it's good. But like other's what the purpose.

Member #
    Well, I'd say that this bebimi is looking good but there still is work to be done about it. I really like the pictures you have, they should help with clicking a lot. :classic:
    One thing you could do is perhaps make the bebimi logo on top of the page a little larger because the font is very nice but increased visibility wouldn't hurt.
    I'd say you're on the right track but as the others said, I'm not so sure what the site's purpose is... yet

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by azorel
    One thing you could do is perhaps make the bebimi logo on top of the page a little larger because the font is very nice but increased visibility wouldn't hurt.
    Disagree.

A pretty font is useless if it's not legible, and the last thing you want to do is glorify it as such. The font needs to read more clearly, the size is fine as it is.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    OK, ok, you don't agree. I was just trying to help out George with designing www.bebimi.com
    Perhaps he thinks it's a good idea to make the fonts larger, I thought everyone was entitled to an opinion here. :hurt:

Member #
    Page is incomplete, and as many ppl are saying, it isn't clear what the site is for. You've got the start of a nice retail system happening, just make the home page clearer and fill up that huge gaping white hole (beneath the diamond facts bit) with something.

And the purchase links go to amazon.. what the ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads