Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi

I am just on the verge of launching a new site for Property Developers in the UK and would love to receive some feedback on the design and operation.

http://www.investalist.co.uk/index.php

Member #
    Comments

I like the logo. what a smart idea! I would get more creative with the navigation. I usually do the cookie crumb navigation down the bottom.(like you did on your orangepips website). I really never use that generic blue for my buttons. Did you try a full color image for the building? Try it and let us see how that looks. Watch your orphans in your text. I think you need to experiment with the colors. They seem a little to soft. There are so many colors out there why these 2 pastel colors? Are these the colors the client wanted? If so you need to sell them on better colors to represent their company. With such a strong logo the colors need to be just as strong and smart. Never let the client dictate otherwise. You know what is best for them like you said the first 4 seconds yo!

good luck
    GE'
    I am the original Ghetto Elvis™

Member #
    Many thanks for the feedback GE. The building was that color blue in the untouched photo, and the choice to use that photo somewhat dictated the related colors. I hope to get some other opinions on the color and layout before making any changes. Thanks again. Your time is appreciated.
    JS

Remove Ads