Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.angelfire.com/wy2/wy25
    Thanks people! All suggestions and comments... good or bad are more than welcome.

Yani xxx
    Do you love me because I'm beautiful or am I beautiful because you love me?

My Website

Member #
    Well I like it. Its nice and simple, im not a pro as many here now, but I am good at offering advice.

1) Make it so it fits on all one page, and so there isnt the horizontal scroll bar.

2) It would be cool if you added a mouse-over effect to your grey links, like so when you put your mouse over them they turn black. (CSS involved there)

3)--erm well thats about it.

Nice

Member #
    Yeah, I did think the links needed an extra something. Thanks!

My Website

Member #
    Change your font from Times New Romam. Your banner's text doesn't look good either. Also, change your banner, it just looks like a big button, you might want to make it more interesting. You also have spaces between some of the borders on the left side of the page.

Try to get a color scheme. Most people including me don't really like the black and white color scheme. Your banner has color though, so it doesn't match the rest of the site. Maybe you should try some of the blues that are in the banner.
    I am a 13 year old graphics designer. I would love to make anyone who requests a logo for a price that we can discuss. I have taught myself how to make graphics. I made the winning entry for WebScalpel.com.

Member #
    I agree that the site it too wide, unless you are not designing for the 800x600 crowd. If you want the page not to scroll horizontally, make the page 780 pixels wide (the vertical scroll bar takes up 20 pixels).

I'm not a fan of the gray text on the white background. It's kinda hard to read.

I also agree that your banner looks like a button, and it looks kinda weird. If you make a new banner, try to add some color, and make the banner match a color scheme you'll use on the site. It could use a little more color.

Also, on your portfolio: instead of a screen shot, it would be cool if you linked to the actual sites you've done. If that's not possible, than atleast link the thumbnails to a page where you describe what you did on each project.

Member #
    Yess, i think you should add a description of all your projects.

The banner does look like a giant button, and the text looks like it was scralled onto it.

I think the color scheme is fine, but the site is too wide, like Spluffy(mind if a i call you spluffy?=P) said.
    -Taylor Fate

Member #
    Thanks for all the feedback folks! LOL! 1 person liked it. I wanted the banner to look like a buttun... dunno... maybe I thought i was being clever. I'll try to sort out the width straight away, I wasn't think ing 800x600 at the time.. sorry folks!!

Thanks again xxx

My Website

Member #
    Ok, I've made a few wee changes including the size and color of the text. xxx

My Website

Member #
    Maybe the black font is better for your site! and also the color of your link too bright.Better to make it darker. Try to make your banner more interesting not just only a a big button like that.

Other things,cool! i like your color scheme and that button is my favorite.
    Vu Tuan Phong
    iPhongDesign

http://iphong.com
    http://adstudio1.com

Member #
    Erm... any ideas as to what I could do with the button? I gotta say I appreciate this very much, you guys are so much help!

Thanks xxx

My Website

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads