Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Jocks Lane

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

www.fmdstudios.com/jockslane

A site a made for a friend of mine, showcasing a streetball court and regular players. The site is still in development so there's probably going to be one or two x-browser errors and things like mismatched colours between flash and html.

Constructive critique is, as always, welcome.

Member #
    I love the design, and the idea *especially the fonts*. The colors on the nav *the blue* doesnt match up to the rest of the page, just use the eyedropper and make the colors the same. I'd say put a 1px solid border around your images, or go all out and make em' bigger. I love the basic idea, just get creative with it. Add some more graphics, and stuff *love the flash*.

Also, could you make an English translation of the front page? I don't understand "Balla'"

check out my sites:

BNSAL: www.bnsal.com
    WIZDUDE: www.wizdude.com

Member #
    Make something that says "click each member of the team" or something for the "crew page". I didnt realize the extent of the flash beyond music until I read the SRC. I think that flash is awesome, but hard to access!

check out my sites:

BNSAL: www.bnsal.com
    WIZDUDE: www.wizdude.com

Member #
    Thanks for the input wizdude, borders on the images would make great additions and the blue is just flash being temperental. And you're right, I do actually need to tell people to clickthrough to the bios.

With respect to the language, I didn't write it lol, but I know what you mean in terms of readability. I'll try and inject some english in there somewhere

Remove Ads