Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

We have just released our official website - MindOrb Online. Your constructive criticism will be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    Looks good.

Pobably the first point is the text is a little hard to read, not too much, it just looks a little fuzzy round the edges.

I know the headings are bitmaps and supposed to have a slight glow, it's the main body which could be sharper.

Member #
    I really like that actually, though I think that perhaps the site could be brightened up as it is a little dark. One way to do this would be to lighten the main page background. I'm not a fan of the rollover sounds for the navigation to be honest, though the navigation itself is a good idea.

Your page headings are in relation to their navigation logo, though I'd rather see them in the centre of the page? I'd also recommend making your company logo a little more prominent? I'm on 1152 by 864 and can only just see the top of your logo.

A couple more points:

- I think that your contact form entry boxes need enlarging, the font is quite hard to read.

- Give your portfolio a seperate page, it is hard to focus on it as a pop-up box.

On the whole, i really like your website and a good use of your tools, and quick loading. 4/5.
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Same comments as above...and I thought of an idea. What if you made the BG of the page the same color as it's nav button? Then it would look sort of like tabs, but would still hold the same effect, and brighten up the site.

check out my sites:

BNSAL: www.bnsal.com
    WIZDUDE: www.wizdude.com

Remove Ads