Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi, i'm redesigning my folio website and I need your opinion about my work. Sorry don't have coding completed.
    Thanks in advance.

Member #
    I'm really feeling that. I love the sexy graphics, and the navigation looks sweet. Keep that up, and finish the coding. I'd love to see the site!

check out my sites:

BNSAL: www.bnsal.com
    WIZDUDE: www.wizdude.com

Member #
    looks great. However, the text is very dense. You might want to consider increasing the font size and/or the leading.

Member #
    I love the bleed, type and space...

I'm just in the mood to disagree with Wizdude at every corner this week, I don't know what it is. I think the navigation tabs are the only let down, they appear crude and slapped on. They at least feel too big for comfort, or relative to the rest of the design. I can't form an opinion on the type, as I gather it's just a scaled down screen capture.

Would the copyright notice not be more suited to a conforming footer position, it's information, not eaxctly a key page element that needs unusual attention.

I like it so far.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack000
    looks great. However, the text is very dense. You might want to consider increasing the font size and/or the leading.
    Didn't notice that before, but you're right , the font needs to be changed. Thanks.

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by Trico
    I think the navigation tabs are the only let down, they appear crude and slapped on. They at least feel too big for comfort, or relative to the rest of the design. I can't form an opinion on the type, as I gather it's just a scaled down screen capture.Would the copyright notice not be more suited to a conforming footer position, it's information, not eaxctly a key page element that needs unusual attention.
    The shape of the nav bar looks rude , but no ideas have come into my head yet. Probably i'll make it sliding out of the main 'sheet of paper' so it won't bother us all the time....
    Vertical copyrighted notice was my designer's caprice , but i'll have to type it myself anyway , so it will be horizontal at the bottom the page.
    And don't let a bad mood to take over you

Member #
    I increased the size of the font from 9 to 10 points and redesigned the nav bar(don't think it became much better tho).

Member #
    Increase the leading (not the font size) and reduce the navigation, I actually preferred the original colouring, but ultimately it's a decision to be left with you.

I'm in a surprisingly good mood, I just think some comments are so blatantly miss informed and are aimed at massaging a persons ego as opposed to being of any real help.

Member #
    At the bottom of the main content box, on the left and right ends there is a 1 inch long i pixal high bar. It just looks out of place.
    -GeZe

Member #
    Anyway, there is a lot of work to do on it, thanks for all you comments , they helped me a lot .

Remove Ads