Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Howdy ya'll... i'm pretty new to the forum and have asked a few questions and got quick useful answers... this place rocks. i've decided to post my personal portfolio that i have been working on. i'm still pretty new to the whole web design thing but i'm learning it! Any who here it is: Bleed Blops Dought COm i also have a free domain name set up www.bleedblops.tk but dottk as of the last week started putting a huge advertisement and you have to click on a link to get to my website from the advertisement.
    NOTE: the website isn't complete yet and im still trying to fix some gliches in IE... damn IE! hope you like it.
    thanks
    goffer

Member #
    Any help? should i just drop this design?

Member #
    First of all, I must apologize for I'm not at my computer and this one has only one browser, IE.

Okay, red on black is NOT LEGIBLE, change your colors. Also, I'm not feeling the scroll within a scroll. But my biggest concern is that you have devoted so little of the layout to actual content.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    Thanks for the reply... what is red on black? if you are talking about the content, which should be the only thing legible... that is white. If you are talking about the layout of red on black...thats just a preference and im going for the dark, gloomy, pessimistic approach. I guess i could try some shades of grey on black... i'll mess with it a bit. about the scroll with in a scroll... are you talking about the movie reviews? or the actual front page because i intended for it to only scroll in the content box. im on a resolution of 1920x1200 and on a wide screen display so its hard to firgure if it will fit snug on a 1024x768 res.

Member #
    Sorry I've been so long getting back to you. The navigation was red on black. And I know for a fact the computer I was on was not at such a good resolution.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    well i purchased a server... www.bleedblops.com i updated it a bit and the celluloid page is a popup now. so are you saying the red on black is good or bad? any other suggestions?

Member #
    I find it very hard to look at your images because they kinda blend in with the black background with them being dark red. I also find the text on the left nav bar difficult to read....it looks too 'staticky'. Good job on the rest though
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    all those blue sroll bars take away from the effect of the red nightmare
    and the stark white text is a big contrast

to tell you the truth i dont really know what else to say about the design

maybe you should make the sites purpose clear

Remove Ads