Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: my new site

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi please look at my new site, its a portfolio site. Its far from finished, it still needs thumnails adding to popup pages etc...

please look at the forum, I have never used a forum in my sites before so any feedback would be great...thanks...jon

http://www.thedesigndirection.com/

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    You might want to add titles to your pages. "Untitled Document" is a bit unattractive. The navigation of the site is way too tiny for me to read on my screen. You don't need a forum on your site because it is nothing more than a portfolio and design site. You might want to show what the we thing is. For example, How many employees does your company have?

The faqs page is dead.The packaging, web design, templates, and logo design pages look unfinished. There is not enough content on some of the pages. I would cut down on the number of pages.

It is important to make every page of any web site look a little busy. You don't want to shove information down people's throats like http://www.nba.com but you do need to show off your abilities and current news on the home page to get people interested.

I'd lay off all the white space you currently have. I'm waiting to see where you take this. Just breathe more color and life into it. I really like the packaging page and think you should feature the best work on the main page. Portfolios of design company's are the most important part of their sites.

Good luck!
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Member #
    Looks sleek, I like it. Maybe a little wider. Also maybe add an option to enlarge the font - could be hard to read. Needs a TITLE. Maybe some more color at the bottom. Otherwise very nice start.

Member #
    Like your logo.

Remove Ads