Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Just wondering if I could get some feedback on my web-site I put together today. The URL is http://www.reclife.com/. Any comments/critique is welcome.

Member #
    Regarding your redesign

Site looks good, here are a few things to consider:
    1) Your tag line is hard to read. I understand it could be the "burn through" effect, but still, if the tag line symbolizes what your site is about, it should be more legible.
    2) Your friend's site. Do you really want the first thing for people to see (other than your site name and tag line) to be a site that takes peoples attention away from your site? I'd suggest making an icon link or putting the URL link at the bottom of your page
    3) You use the word redesign on your front page 4 times (one in the pencil graphic, one in the first paragraph and two in the pic section). For sure you can eliminate one in the pic section. Something like: "As well as the site, we have redesigned the pet section".....etc..... Plus, you use a hypheated version of "re-designed" and then without hyphenating it "redesigned".

While these 3 things may seem to "nitpick" your site, they are minor......meaning there are very few things to perfect the look and feel of your site.
    So, I would say, yes it is a good design and I hope it works for you.

GMan
    GMan

Remove Ads