Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I have just finished a new look site for me

Click Here

Thought I should power it with an ickle database to make it a lot easier and can add new features!

It is at a diff URL for now until it is 100% and I am bound to have left some vital bits of but what do you lot think?

If you think it is poo then that is fine but pllleasseeee tell me why so I can fix it

Thanks in advance

Nick

Member #
    Not Found
    The requested URL /new/index.php was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at www.nick-harper.co.uk Port 80

Member #
    Sorry!

thanks for the PM but the link is now

http://www.nick-harper.co.uk

sorry about that!

Member #
    I'd recommend making your rollover effects more obvious, as at the moment I am straining my eyes trying to notice the teeny change. Either remove it totally (which I wouldn't recommend), or add a different colour.

Also, your image below the navigation bar doesn't load upon first visiting any of the pages after the index page. However if I click refresh the image loads fine.

I'd also like to see how you came up with your 'Brochure Prices', as I find it difficult to see how you can generalise all 5 page sites to cost around 160. (I notice you've put 'from' on the page too, but I think that it is a little misleading?)

Hope this helps.

(Firefox 1.0.4)
    justlivyalife - The future depends on what we do in the present. (Mahatma Gandhi)
    WDF Resources: WDF Rules
    Non-WDF: JavascriptSource | Dynamic Drive | phpBB | HTML-Kit | Winamp | Download Firefox | Morguefile

Member #
    Thanks for the feedback!

I will get the rollovers changed as I agree but I cant see why the random image doesnt work when you first load it IT works fine from here in firefox!

Member #
    clean site

a nicely done up clean website. Wouldbe great if the image "tangles Hair design" could have smooth edges.
    Also, i like your logo.

Rahul Mehra
    http://www.india-designers.com

Member #
    Thankyou

I will have a play about with the Tangles logo to smoothen it up a bit! IT didnt take to being resized very well

Member #
    Yea, nice, clean, simple site. Maybe you could add a little something to the banner you have, to me it looks kinda plain. Good Job overall!!
    --Kevin
    15" MacBook Pro With: Mac OSX 10.4.11(Tiger) 1440x900 Windows XP SP2 3GB RAM 1TB HDD
    kevind_2007--"Never let the fear of striking out get in your way."--Babe Ruth

Links:Firefox Download||Google|| HTML Help||DHTML|| Web Design Terminology||Good-Tutorials

Member #
    Thanks, I have thought about adding things like maybe what I do to the banner but it looked a bit cramped! Am just a bit stuck for ideas on what to put there

Remove Ads