Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

bns
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I am gathering material to create a look for my website. It concerns up-market cosmetic surgery and clinical beauty products.

Need your help! can you post any beautifully clinically sleek designed websites that you know of. And they must be cutting edge and beautifully designed.

Most cosmetic sites I have seen look very very unprofessional and look like a college student has just slapped it together. I want my site to create the notion of wealth, credibility and professionalism.

Sites I do like are mainly beautifully designed makeup sites such as 'Revlon' and 'Lancome'. I'm also keen to look at any cutting edge medical websites to capture that 'CLINICAL' look I'm so after.

I would appreciate it so much if you guys could help me out and post all these types of sites for m to poke a nose at. I'm interested in outstanding dreamweaver and flash sites.

bns x

Remove Ads