Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I would be very grateful if I could have feedback on my updated site. The only thing that needs adding is the folio on the HTML version, currently sorting ASP. Best viewed on monitor res 1280x1024 but fine on other settings.
    Hope you like it.

Richard.

Member #
    horizantal scrollbars are really unatractive. Im running on 1024x768 (like the majority of the rest of the world). The page looks different in IE than FF (black space above and under the left area in FF). The content is extremly confusing...the whole website is confusing. Theres to much text in such a small condensed area. I also dont recomend using tables try and use CSS if you know it.

I also wasnt to fond of the flash version. When I whent in I just got this sudden fealing that I wasnt in a very happy place and it made me depressed for some reason (sort of the feeling you get when you watch Alice in Wonderland - dark and creepy).

Member #
    A little too abstract and unclear for my taste.It took me a while to understand what the site was about.It is very stylish though.However I think a buisness site should be a little more concise.But I could also be wrong, I am a beginner after all.Also the bio-portfolio text on the flash file was way too small.It took me forever to find it.

Member #
    Liked
    1 times
    I agree with AllenP that the site's a bit confusing.

Haven't worked out how to navigate the Flash area at all... is there content in there? If so, how do you get it?

On the non-Flash site the iframe is particularly ugly. I like the right hand panel, it's got just the right degree of "artyness" but the left (ie. the iframe) feels like it's been "bolted on" at the last minute rather than being an integral part of the page design.

I would try to pull that area back into the main design of the site. Perhaps you could do something with a semi-transparent scrolling div or similar?

Sean

Remove Ads