Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

-----------------

Member #
    Very little graphics
    It's a neat common design which is nice but not original!

A few graphical features and pictures would brighten up the site and make it alot more attractive.
    Blue Wolf Web Design - Will always get better!

Member #
    all i can really say is that i prefer the color scheme of the second site, a little smoother then the first.
    since you said it's lacking picture, i won't comment on that, but it looks good

Member #
    -----------------------------

Member #
    Looks pretty nice.
    Incidentally, what is the name of the font on the header image? Not the Century Gothic, but the weird one that says acend.

Member #
    I can't really say how these sites are until you see some graphics. You are in the business (both of them) where graphic content is very important. Both your design and videography sites, will need some eye popping graphics. Especially, with your tagline of you dream it, we create it.
    That is an awesome tagline.....the only problem now is trying to make that a visual tagline.
    You have a tough task in trying to pull that off. As a consumer when I go to a webdesign site, I want to be able to go "wow, ok, this is what I want my site to look like". It is probably the same for your video business. People want to "see" something that will get them to buy.
    So, I think it is unfair to really say much more about your site until you have a more developed product.
    But, just based on your name and tagline, I would want to look around your site and want to know more about your company. So, with that I think you hit a home run.

Note to Sanim -------that looks a lot like Bauhaus or Alba fonts. Either one of those look very similar to the font on that page. Though, I'm thinking it is an Alba font.
    GMan

Remove Ads