Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Banned
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know of The Design Dump. The Design Dump is located at www.TheDesignDump.com and has been up for just over one week. We have big plans for this site. In order for us to stay active and keep updating it would be nice to see members on the boards. if you wouldn't mind please feel free to browse any of our content, sign up for our affiliate program, or do a link exchange with us. Also, it would be appreciated if you could sign up on the forums, located at http://www.thedesigndump.com/forum/index.php.

As far as anything else goes, feel free to leave comments or suggestions, positive or negative. We will accept it all.

Thanks a lot,

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com

Member #
    Liked
    6 times
    Just browsed your site for a bit and you defenatly need more contrast in your design..

Also it hurts you more to have a large empty forum than a small active one. You should really condence the size of your forum down to a few relevent catagories and allow your users to grow your site from there.

You must relize that websites are for users, they are not for you. Design for your users needs, not yours.

Member #
    The colours used are way too bright for a white background, which makes it extremely difficult to read and use.
    Blue Wolf Web Design - Will always get better!

Banned
    Member #
    Well, I will make the forum much smaller. It's hard to decide which forums to get rid of though. Any help? Also, color wise. Hmm.... I'm trying to think of something to fix this. Would you guys just ditch the whole design and start fresh? Just an idea. By the way, thanks a lot for your comments. I greatly appreciate them.

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com

Member #
    Your the website designer!
    You should be able to make a decision about your design, I can only say what improvements need to be made.

Banned
    Member #
    Well, perhaps I can't. I made the site to be the way I like it. If I was too choose what to do, it would be as is. I jusy asked for help.

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com

Member #
    Then if you think it is good the way it is then my advice would be to leave it the way it is.

Banned
    Member #
    As stated before, I should be more worried about accomadating and pleasing my guests. I am not the one who is reviewing my site for content, I am just the one who offers it. A view from your point would be appreciated.

The Design Dump

www.TheDesignDump.com

Remove Ads