Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

azulu.4d2.net....tell me your opinion...thank you!:beard:

Member #
    I think its pretty good looking. The text is really hard to read for me and i thinks its annoying how the Text above the small boxes is transparent, its hard on my eyes. The MUSIC needs a stop button! I'm really annoyed by it. The map at the bottom also annoys me. Overall good site. Don't ask me about grammar though.
    -Taylor Fate

Member #
    About the grammar...I'm in a public high school in Chicago. That says it all! :-p

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    If you're from chicago, where did you get the "Español" from?

And if you're in high school, where'd you get such a complete portfolio?

Member #
    Don't go there, I know what you're getting at... I can't know Spanish because it means I'm not American, and I can't speak English well. Well, I appretiate your comments on improving my site, I do it along with a guy who's 23 and knows about all these computer codes. I'm only 17, well 18 in a couple of months...and I learned Photoshop and Flash, and also Animation Shop all on my own, on my free time. I don't know them that well but enough to have done two sites for people I know. My skills are limited but it was enough for a guy who needed a site urgently, and cheap.
    Well, good luck to all of you, and thanks to the ones who helped me out. There's a lot of Espanol in the big cities in America. Come to Chicago and see. It's what makes this country great. :classic:
    Hasta la vista!

Member #
    So is this your site, or your partner's site, or both?

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    LOL... great work.. didn't mean to imply that you're not american... but most "National" companies don't cater to a spanish speaking audience. I live in Miami, so "hay muchas compañias aqui que necesitan servar una publica que habla español. Pero no pensé que un compañia Internet en Chicago tenía la condición misma."

I was more trying to say that I'm impressed by your work and ability than anything else... don't take offense :-D

Member #
    Liked
    2784 times
    Si! Si senor! Dos cervezas por favor! Restocristo Bajo el Cielo! Senor Jesus es por mi!

(And that, after developing two Spanish websites, is about all I'll ever understand of the language. All hail the Dark Lord Babelfish!)

Seriously, I like the Spanish language. I don't understand all that much of it, but it's a soft romantic language and there's a lot of culture associated with it and I respect that.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads