Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

azulu.4d2.net....tell me your opinion...thank you!:beard:

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    heh for a minute there I thought it was gonna be a pr0n site based on your nickname. Welcome to the board!

Overall, I think it's not a bad start. A few things I personally would change though:
    1. If you're going to be professional, you shouldn't host on Geocities. That just makes you look cheap.
    2. Have an option to turn off the sound. Some people don't want to hear it (especially those of us who like to listen to music while we do our web stuff.)
    3. I'm assuming English isn't your mother tongue, so please don't take this as personally, but there are some rather unusual grammar errors on your website.
    4. You should include an option for people to see the websites you've worked on themselves rather than just screenshots as well as descriptions of what exactly you did.

Best of luck to you!
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    First off, there should be a button to turn the sound off on the site. I had to turn winamp off to critique it! :angry:

The animation in the bottom left hand corner is annoying because it's repetitive.

I'm not a fan of the way the page titles are half on/half off of the the dark blue, it makes them a little harder to read.

Also, when you give examples of your work (esp. websites) it would be nice to see that work live, instead of just a screen shot.

Member #
    Game, great minds think alike!

Member #
    Liked
    21 times
    Ditto to what Game said. No "professional" company has popups for getting an X10 to get all those sexy sexy things you could be missing right now! Buy now and save!
    filburt1, Web Design Forums.net founder
    Site of the Month contest: submit your site or vote for the winner!

Member #
    Liked
    2783 times
    Originally posted by splufdaddy
    Game, great minds think alike!
    So do sick ones. I'm kinda worried now.
    If I've helped you out in any way, please pay it forward. My wife and I are walking for Autism Speaks. Please donate, and thanks.

If someone helped you out, be sure to "Like" their post and/or help them in kind. The "Like" link is on the bottom right of each post, beside the "Share" link.

My stuff (well, some of it): My bowling alley site | Canadian Postal Code Info (beta)

Member #
    <gulp> you're right </gulp>

Member #
    Thanks to all the people that replied. Yeah, it's my first page,and I wanted to put it on a free host just to see how it came out. After I fix it, I will put it on a real host.

You're right about the music, I'll fix it. I'll put up links to the couple of sites I did too.
    Thank You!

Member #
    Liked
    205 times
    Lolita. nice work. I personally like the site, although I agree that the above suggestions will improve it. Great job for your first site!

Member #
    Yeah it looks hell nice design
    good stuff

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads