Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hi, this is my first post here.
    leave some feedback on my company website
    www.irenemedia.ro/en
    thanks

Member #
    hello

The site looks nice. I think it loads a little choppy though, maybe having less graphics would help that. Your sites design makes it look like your target audiance are people like video game sites, technology related sites, music artist sites, and those types of things. If those people are your target customer, then I think the design works well.
    Jason

Member #
    thanks
    can i get more feedback?

Member #
    Its flashy, looks like it fits your audience. You can safely remove the keywords from your metadata, no major search engines use keywords anymore so doing so is just bloating your code. In addition you should link to an extrnal style sheet instead of having the style embedded/hardcoded into the page. It'll make things easier to change later, especially if you decide to add several pages to your site, you will be able to propigate style changes more quickly throughout your entire site without having to edit each individual HTML document. Some other advice I could offer you is to stop defining the structure of your site with tables, this is antiquated, do it with divs and CSS, there is plenty of literature on the internet on how to make a div based site layout. Also, get rid of the mailto link. I have never sent an email with it and very few people ever do. It always spawns some program that is set to send mail on their computer that they dont have configured, Its usually not configured takes forever to startup and is very annoying to most end users. Use PHP mail forms instead to have potential customers email you. Your code is outdated but your site looks fine. I liken this to painting a masterpeice on a canvas that you know is going to fall apart in the near future. Try to code to web standards and include a doctype in your webpages. This will ensure that future browsers will support your code.

Remove Ads