Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My website is finally up and running at
    www.thedevilsgarage.com

your critique is needed :beard:

Member #
    Although 1024 by 768 is the popular res, I hate it when sites expect to change my settings. Just a small note.

The music gets annoying also. * just noticed the off button

But cool effects.

Missing doctype - http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ww...vilsgarage.com

Member #
    thats really good feedback, hey yes its definitely quiet irritating when any site asks you to change your setting, but its just a statuary warning for people with resolutions less than that.
    humm music button is small , ok I really need to fix that , thats important
    missing doc type : humm my hit counter failed . i shall correct that too, thanks a LOT !!!

Member #
    Missing doctype - http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=w...evilsgarage.com
    ? wait a sec ! what is this ? hehe . i got to figure this out !

Member #
    Great site. Very easy to nav. If the music is too annoying, then you can just make the link for turning off the music a bit bigger font.
    I looked for it, but found it pretty easily after the music started to get tiring.
    As for the validator, it is a good tool to tighten up your code. But, don't feel bad, I have rarely seen a site that didn't have some minor errors in it.
    But as for the site........great. Awesome illustrations and design and as I said easy to nav. You definately know what you are looking at when you view this site and I think it would turn on any potential new customers.
    Def a 5/5....
    GMan

Member #
    the enter button is too hard to find. You could also make it automaticly enter after 3 or 4 seconds and people who want to go in faster can press the enter button.

"close" with an x button sounds like it might close the window. put "back" with an arrow pointing to wherever you came from instead. making it bigger wouldn't hurt either.

I don't like how when you click on something it takes you to the same place on that wall. Maybe animation could follow the cord to the right, the workshop projector could start projecting something to the left and you could move there, and you could think of something creative for the other things.

I can't comment on the music becuase after I read here that there was any, I turned my speakers off

I like the "patience pays" as the loading message. It's attitude fits in well with the rest of the sites style. But I don't like how slow the illustrations load.

Maybe you could add secret things, but not so secret that people miss them.

Your site has a cool style to it. I like it alot.
    Jason

Member #
    Jasoncw, planetgman ,bfsog thankyou for all the inputs shall work on making this a better site to navigate and a more pleasurable experience. thank you for your feedback, i value them

Remove Ads