Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi

Thanks for all the feedback on the banner i got , ive now created a prototype homepage based around the banner. What do u guys think

www.scarfacemovie.co.uk
    Whats the matter the CIA got u pushing too many pencils ???

Member #
    I like the overall look and feel. I didn't rate the banner earlier, but it looks okay to me, except for the font you use for the movie title -- it needs something more edgy.

Member #
    Nice site, but probably the most search engine unfriendly site i have ever seen. Firstly you're using frames, although i am guessing you will get rid of them when it goes online properly. Also your whole site does not have any text, all images. This is very bad for search engines as they will see your site as having no content.

If possible try and replace the text within images, with text styled by css. At least make the main content static text.

Member #
    I think you have the wrong end of the stick this is a prototype ! its just a image split up. The text will be added upon finalisation of the site. As far as im aware its a table and not a frame !

Member #
    Alright calm down, i didn't know that, although it's a prototype it doesn't mean that it has to be an image and you didn't mention anywhere that it was an image slice and not the actual layout. You asked for opinions and i gave them to you.

There is actually a frame linking to http://www.razmataz-designs.co.uk/scarface/.

Member #
    im not being funny about it or at least i didnt mean to be! What do u mean by a frame linking it ?? i dont understand

Ive realised that the link u gave says my correct header in the browser bar but the other didnt ! very strange i dunno how that happened all i did was export it as a table in fireworks

Member #
    Ok, it came across as though you were, i apologize for stressing out.

The domain www.scarfacemovie.co.uk is just a frame pointing to http://www.razmataz-designs.co.uk/scarface/ look at both of them using 'View Source', you will see what i mean.

Member #
    Is this related to where the site is on my host ? i currently have space with one company my main site is www.razmataz-designs.co.uk which is in a root directory var/www/html/

My scarface work is in a sub directory of that var/www/html/scarface and the domain is forwarded to that directory ! How can i split up my space so it isnt muddled like this

Remove Ads