Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Bleh. Firefox crashed and I lost my post so I'll make it shorter.

www.skippycheval.com/images.htm

Well firstly, the image quality sucks. But I had to reduce it because I have 20 images, and if they were still in PNG I'd be afraid to know how long it'd take to load with a 56k. I do plan on keeping all the images but if anyone has comments on changing images, I'd be glad to do so if I assent.

I have no idea what to put in the gray table, I'm open to suggestions. I thought of a music player with music I make, but that would be down for a while though. And I could just put that in the music section, unless I decide to make a music player with other bands, but, who uses those?

Now I added a poem on the page, I use an image with everything I make (Well, unless I can't think of one to properly express the poem, essay whatever). It looked good on the old layout (with a small javascript menu, and a simple white on black page) but now it looks like the image doesn't fit well, no? Any ideas? I still want to keep images.

This is about it. I'd like to know how compatible it is
    (For those with incompatible browsers; each image link has a rollover, and, the image to the left is a disjointed rollover) if that doesn't work I'd like to know but I guess it's no big deal.

That's it.

PS: It's not shorter aranoid:

EDIT:

For the side I though I could maybe make a few images, with links to link1.htm link2.htm or so. This way, by changing one image I can change every page. And the link can change. Although it would still be good to have plans.. hmm

Remove Ads