Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi,

My name is JJ and I'm representing Pure Inc. from Sacramento, California. We've been in business for about one year now and we're looking to expand and take on more projects as our development time is dropping and portfolio growing.

One of our more recent mid-range websites is www.saintmaryschool.com please feel free to leave some feedback.

We are looking for any new projects or sub-contract work with firms and freelancers in other areas of the country or world.

Our portfolio site is located at www.playpure.com but we are in the process of creating a new version which will probably launch in the near future.

We do everything from business cards, media kits, and other print materials to full flash websites and online marketing campaigns that run on Yahoo, Amazon, IMDB and Fandango.

If you have any design or development projects that you'd like to get a quote on we'd be happy to respond to any email inquires to info@playpure.com or phone inquires on our office line at (916) 290-7220

Member #
    Why did you post an ad in the "hows my site"? If you want your site reviewed, you should ask.
    Plus, I think I just saw this posted in another section.
    But, if you are asking about your site, it looks pretty good. It loaded a little slow, but it just could have been my provider.
    Good luck with your business......
    GMan

Member #
    Sorry, about that

Thanks planetgman for the reply. I really just wanted to get some feedback on the site www.saintmaryschool.com. I relize I should leave the buisness story out. So aside from loading slowly can anyone else find things that could be improved upon?

Member #
    The St Mary site is one of the best I've seen in a long time. Very nice.
    GMan

Member #
    (Bows)Thank you very much. They were very deserving of a good site. I am glad you liked it.

Remove Ads