Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #
    Liked
    3 times

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

http://www.zioncreation.com/

I've been reworking the layout, folder structure, design, content, and validation of my site. I'm currently working on the pages you don't see on the site but will be there someday in the future. I can easily have 3d, 2d, and Photos pages on my site. I'm currently deciding on the interface for such pages. I also plan to include my programming projects, flash animations, and perhaps the music I've written with Reason.

My contact form's fieldset and legend tag attributes are based off tekp's, but have been modified. I have given him credit in my css file.

Throw me some crits.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Member #
    - The (what look like buttons?) boxes on the left are for things to come???

- The stage makes me think this site is to promote an actor, a local theater, or something like Spamalot. Not to say it doesn't work for a web designer, just giving you my first impression.

- The curves change from page to page, the ones on the "corners" of your content area. You probably want to make those static, and have only the middle part change/repeat.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Member #
    (re: stage) Well, he does animation, so it makes sense.

It looks good. I would like to be able to click on the images under the latest media section though.
    -GeZe

Member #
    the first thing i did when the site loaded was try to click those boxes, i also spent time looking for actual work you have completed. (your blog says you have completed two sites and almost completed another two) where are they? have i missed them?

The overall theme is ok, the logo matches the site well, and everything seems to work and lineup. But the photo of your pc........... It has to go, i am sure you love your system, but it does nothing positive for the users impression of you.

good luck...
    Design Industries
    http://www.di.net.au

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    The site is not done. I am extremely glad to know that you all tried to click on the boxes under latest media. That means that the focus for the home pages is the main content of the page. Sorry for the current frustration. I will be connecting the links on those in the near future.

I am a web designer, but my current study focus is on film, 3d animation, and programming. I feel that the current design is appropriate for my personality. I will have some really cool stuff going up in September. There will be more top nav links as I add content including 3d, 2d, film, programs, photos, and music.

I should have said, Live WIP. I'll update with another post once I have a good portion of the content up.
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Remove Ads