Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Clemmy Productions

I have quite a few questions regarding my website. First, let me clear out some things and tell you what all I am using. I have Flash MX 2004, DreamWeaver MX 2004, and Photoshop/ImageReady CS.

First question: I have been going through alot of questions trying to figure out what to do with the actual Animation. I don't really know about streaming, I go through VizaWeb, and I don't know if they have a streaming server. I have heard about progressive downloading, where the plays the video as it is downloading. I don't really think that Flash is the way to go with what we do, but also I have realized that our aspect ratio is incorrect (Flash defaults to 550x400 which is 11:8, and they are recorded in 800x600 which is 4:3). So my question boils down to this: Should I stick with flash or go to this progressive downloading? If I go with this progressive downloading, how do I set it up?

Second question: Some of you may notice that the font on the individual movie pages does not match the font on the rest of the website. I have been trying to figure out how to set it up so that the browser downloads the font that I use, or should I just go back to using ImageReady to create those pages?

Third: This is kind of a general question, I just want to know what some people think will make the site better.

Member #
    u need assistance for a web developer and a web designer, it is really slow, u haven't optimised any of the images.

i would suggest investing in a web template, shop around they are cheap and have been optimised for the web. There are 1000's out there so im sure you will find one that suits your needs.

Design, well im sorry but there isnt anything postive to mention....
    Design Industries
    http://www.di.net.au

Member #
    I'm really not a fan of portal pages just asking you to click to enter the site (unless their potentially objectional content, then its a good idea). Also, having a hugh flash movie on your index page is annoying. If you insist on it being there how about providing an image of of the moving and allowing people to click on it if they want to download and watch it.

Remove Ads