Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please check out
    www.vxdesigns.com

Member #
    Liked
    3 times
    1. Okay, I'm listening to music right now, and the stuff on your site doesn't help me. Music is not an experience that is necessary to include on a site like what you have.

2. Please don't steal logos from Command and Conquer and use them in a header, unless this is a fan site. It certainly doesn't look like a fan site.

3. Your header image is 76 kb in size. The average static web page is that big. The home page of my portfolio site linked in my signature is 65kb total.

4. The page central white background for content is square. How does this design choice relate to the angled header and boxes inside the whitespace. I would try to put a light frame around the edges of your white space.

5. Remember that the goal of all web pages is to have a focus point. Using gray backgrounds around the content areas does not give the content focus. Once you change that outside background color, you may notice that the only true focus point is your header. Keep in mind that you want to have focus points of all pages to be content and navigation. I'll write a tutorial on focusing pages sometime soon to explain what I mean.

//Good luck o_O
    Cheers, zionlocke :chinese:
    Links: Zion Creation | Blog

Member #
    Yes, the music has to go, just doesn't work with the site.
    Also, I noticed on your Flash Templates that you are using templates from a template site, do you have permission to use them or do the people who submitted them provide proof of ownership or rights?
    I'm just not seeing it with this site. As it is obviously still in the development stage, I will just wait till there is more to review and the content issues get fixed.
    Good luck......
    GMan

Member #
    Can u please provide any outlines on what areas to improve please ? And ye i have had bought hosting from that website with which came the rights for the templates. Thx in advance

Remove Ads