Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all, id like some feedback for

http://www.graphicstalk.info

also im working on a banner i want to keep it clean and simple but yet i feel somehow something is missing but not sure what, any input would be great, thxs

Member #
    no ideas then...

Member #
    Wow looks really clean and friendly. I almost feel welcomed to join - which I will. I think this is exactly what I'm looking for. I never thought about joining a graphics-only forum but now I see that I don't have any other choice. When I post some of my art on other forums nobody really gives a rats ***.

If you need help with the site including moderating or being a partner site I'd be greatly interested.

Also I noticed some of your icons are very un-attractive (the edges are sticking out). I know why and what you can do. You are hosted on invision free (unfortunatly...) and they have the last free version of invision board (my favourite forum software). They use ugly versions of images for some reason, but you are allowed to replace images! Therefore I will hook you up with the original, more pretty versions of the default icons so you can make them yellow. If you are interested let me know.

Other than that, it flows very well. Yellow and black is a combination I've been meaning to snag for the past little while and you did a pretty good job about it. See you on the forum!

Member #
    thank you for your feeback Taylor Hewitt

yes i am on the lookout for moderators so please give me a PM on the forum so we can chat more > SB_GEMINI.

And yes my main aim with this site is for it to be a great resource for designers and webamsters alike, i want this site to have some really usefull and helpfull coments for members.

And if you could help me out on the icons id be most gratefull Thxs

Remove Ads