Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello Guys,

This is my first post here and I am posting to ask your guy's opinion on a layout that I am developing for my website.

My website is located here

http://www.amadeusdesigns.com

The webpage is completely CSS styled with a style changer so you will need to choose from the drop down menu

Flowers(WIP)

It is the new style I am currently working on. It is obviously a WIP (as the title states) and I would like feedback on the aesthetics.

There really isnt much content on the website at the moment so there isnt much to do

Also to Opera users, there is a slight glitch in the style changer, you will need to select the Flowers(WIP) then press refresh. Again the site is still in development so kinks do need to be worked out.

Also, because IE doesnt fully support all of CSS, some of it's finer features are not viewable in IE and it will take Firefox, Opera or Safari to see them.

Thanks in advance,

Member #
    Very nice, I'd get rid of the "Beauty through design" bit though since it seems a bit redundant. You links could benefit frmo a little more prominance and I'd get rid of the little left hand border when you roll over them as there again is no need for it. Move your news headers to be justified to the left for better readablility and get rid of the dots beside the words. If you got rid of the rest of the styles you'd be doing yourself justice.
    www.appletv.co.uk

Member #
    thanks for the reply, good point on beefing up the links, and I will be trying out everything you said except for removing the other themes. This is because they are examples of different layouts and techniques. For instance the black and white theme (which i dont particularly like myself either) uses absolutly no graphics, is alignd left and remains quite simple, almost as if it was tabled. The DirtyBlue theme shows off a centered layout that remains compact and does not extend past a certain point, in addition to it also being a very popular theme.

Thanks again,
    Amadeus

Remove Ads