Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello Guys!

I want web designer/developer thoughts on this...
    http://www.travelconnection.com/html....css/index.htm

I have made the top banner and Main Nav (in dark Blue) similar to modern look of websites as having about 10 px of white space around them... but now I am thinking, it may look better if no white space around these two? What you think or is the top banner just so heavy.

Please feel free to search through this ‘web demo’ and let me know of any thoughts on this appearance, anything is appreciated!

Note: Looks better in FireFox (still struggling with IE corrections) and also, first of list, image, etc. works, since this is only a web demo to see if this can pass into programming.

Thanks!
    -Ardia

Member #
    Saw your site!

OK "Squirrel"
    (Sorry, but Ardía in spanish means just that, :laugh: No pun intended)

Site is OK. I used a DSL installation (about 240 kbps) and page open not-to -fast, not-to-slow.

It seems images are a little to heavy, in bandwith terms.

Design is plain and square. Could you adventure into more suggestive design? (Travel is a mystique experience)

Less stuff on the opening page, would make it more invitng to explore. Try some nice and handsome couple in a "lost island" beach, taking a real relaxation!

Just one link to next page, and gradually get navigators to buy a vaction... :cheeky:

Best fort you¡

Mike Aparicio
    Medialab Director Galileo University

Member #
    I think the white space/thickish border works well, without it things would probably feel a little dense and too busy.

Just because it's blue doesn't mean it's 'modern', maybe corporate/generic would be a better term to use.

"your vacation is out business" looks a bit of an eye sore and stands out for the wrong reasons. A consistent colour and sharper text would all look better.

The header could have more impact and be more concise without the silly over-cut TC logo.

Remove Ads