Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Aniplates.tk!!

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Yup its new...

www.aniplates.n3r.net or www.aniplates.tk
    I need Suggestions on the site... How can i improve? Also With your Spare Time Join My Forum And Website im lookin for Mods...

Member #
    Your site seems to be broken!

Also don't just let anyone be a moderator.

I'm sure with little members you can deal with the forums alone and when you do get more members you can select the best to be mods.
    Blue Wolf Web Design - Will always get better!

Member #
    Liked
    138 times
    1 warning: NO ADVERTISING
    The Rules
    Was another WDF member's post helpful? Click the like button below the post.

Admin at houseofhelp.com

Member #
    Oh that reminds me - forgot to turn my popup blocker back on. Ahh, that's better.

A little lacking on content. After all, content is the most important part of any web site. You can't just wait for other people to post, you have to make the content yourself to kick things off.

Member #
    If I gave this site a 1, I'd be basing it on the lack of content, the popup, and the site being launched when it is nowhere near being ready to unveil.......well, I'd still be giving it about 2 points too high.
    That is not meant as a slam, it is meant for you to look at the site and ask yourself why you launched it looking like that.
    And with the way the site is right now, you won't get much content, suggestions or ideas from the site directly.......so I will give you 2 points for having the initiative to look for other resources and feedback on other sites (like this one).
    Good luck.........repost when you get the site done, so everyone can give you a fair, full and honest opinion.
    GMan

Member #
    Yeah, the forum has too many areas.

Consolidate at first, and then maybe start a thread yourself, asking the users of the website/forum what new categories they would like to see.

Coming to a forum that has a lot of areas with no posts is bad for business.

Remove Ads