Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hey guys,

I'm developing a small design community with a forum, site reviews, articles, tutorials, etc...... still have a long ways to go on the content, but the design is basically setup so I can start creating all of the pages. It's coded in css with div's, no tables(except for the forum), so the pages should load fast, and it's 'almost' web standard compliant. I'd basically just like to get an idea of what you guys think so far, and if there's anything I should change or add to it.

http://www.newinteractivemedia.com

Thx in advance,
    Josh

Member #
    I like this design alot. The whole documant flows well, and I like the colors you used. The only thing I would tweak is the size of the fonts you used for the headlines. Maybe a little smaller?. A nd it looks like "a new leaf" is covered a bit by the banner. But all in all, this is a very nice site good work!
    Jeff Mills

Member #
    Pretty! :-)

The header font size is too big, I think. Try something less than 3 times the size of the body text.

I didn't like the hover effect on the entire paragraphs describing your articles.

"A New Leaf" is covered up a bit.

You actually have some content! Thank you! That shows that you've put more effort than many designers into your site--you've probably had some bugs to work out. Looks like you got them, too.

--Mike
    Get a view of business and web design from a fresh perspective at DiamondLime.com
    Fresh Business Ideas and Web Design

Member #
    Sweet man. Im drunk but it looks pretty to me.

Member #
    Now this is one of the best site designs I've seen in this forum. Well organized, excellent use of space, quick and easy navigation, the color scheme is nice, and the shapes and images are as well. The only improvement I can think of is the link to the home page. I noticed 3 links back to there, but none of them are easy to get to. You either have to scroll to the absolute top, or the absolute bottom. I'm sure that can be fixed easily though.

Remove Ads