Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

I know the url is quite long. I just did a redesign of their site and wanted some feedback on the site. Thank you for your compliments as well as criticisms.

http://www.propertyinvestorsoftomorrow.com

Member #
    Sorry, added the url for easier viewing.

joz
    Member #
    hey triton
    I think your colors are well chosen and the graphical basis is nice. the serif font makes it a bit heavy...
    i had some technical problems with your site
    in firefox the content sticks to the upper border, i don't know if there is a part hidden and unreacheble or if you meant it like that to be. i'd leave a white space to keep it a bit airy.
    in page membership: bgimage is broken by white lines. as it is made of so many little pieces of images the background is charging like a puzzle, one piece after the other. couldn't you find a lighter way?
    a+
    joz
    <>

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by joz
    the serif font makes it a bit heavy...
    i had some technical problems with your site
    in firefox the content sticks to the upper border, i don't know if there is a part hidden and unreacheble or if you meant it like that to be. i'd leave a white space to keep it a bit airy.
    in page membership: bgimage is broken by white lines. as it is made of so many little pieces of images the background is charging like a puzzle, one piece after the other. couldn't you find a lighter way?
    a+
    joz
    joz, thanks for the reply, which font would you suggest??

I have the topmargin on zero and will experiment with other values to give it some air and see how it looks.

I don't quite understand what you mean by a lighter way though?? Could you please explain. I'm not very fond of the images coming up that way, but it's how photoshop broke up the images. Does anyone know of a way I can have the images come up all at once?? Thanks for the reply.

joz
    Member #
    most common fonts: Verdana, Tahoma, Trebuchet MS, Arial, sans-serif;
    for the background it might be a sollution if you put the beige striped image as bgimage in your first (spanning the whole content) table.
    it can be a small stripe wich repeats itself (if the colors are regular you can't see the repetition).
    <>

Remove Ads