Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

My friends and I created this website - Looney Tunes for Extreme Fans. Piczo was too limited for my liking, so I moved the site to geocities. Here's the link to the new site - Looney Tunes for Extreme Fans. Now my friends and I are arguing about whether or not to fully make the transition to geocities. They insist that the piczo site is better then the geocities one.
    Can someone please review the two sites so my friends and I can settle the whole thing? Thanks.

Member #
    how old are you??? There is no structure to the pages, they look as though they were made 15 years ago. Structure your site into tables and resize some of those images. The backgrounds makes the writing to hard to read, stick with a simple background. the piczo one seems better, not because of the content, but because you dont seem to get the crappy ads like you do with the geocities one, plus geocities suck. Counters are not good either, makes the site even more tacky.
    Just my 2c,
    Craig

Member #
    this site is more structured, take a look,
    http://toolooney.goldenagecartoons.com/index.html

Member #
    Quote Originally Posted by ecampsite.co.uk
    The backgrounds makes the writing to hard to read, stick with a simple background.
    How does it make it hard to read? The text is dark red and the background is green...
    the piczo one seems better, not because of the content, but because you dont seem to get the crappy ads like you do with the geocities one, plus geocities suck.
    I would like my site to be judged by the content, not by the ads (and piczo does get ads).
    One thing I need some help with - which is better? This? or this? My friends keep insisting the first one is better, but I disagree.

Member #
    its because the font is thin, if it were bold it would be easier to read, but its too thin and some of the lines on the background go over the text.
    The google ads take up space and so therefore are ****.
    Your asking which is better???? They both suck equally, you need to but some order in the site and concentrate on the layout, not just dotting random things on the screen.

Member #
    its because the font is thin, if it were bold it would be easier to read, but its too thin and some of the lines on the background go over the text.
    Are you referring to the Piczo one? Because the Geocities one does have it's text bolded.
    Your asking which is better???? They both suck equally, you need to but some order in the site and concentrate on the layout, not just dotting random things on the screen.
    What would you suggest for this one then?quote of the month

Member #
    I would try to use a table or divisions to align everything. Have Bugs bunny in the top right hand corner over-lapping a banner with "Quote of the month". I would also take the white box out around the b. bunny logo. Background looks alright, its original.

Member #
    I'm working on fixing up the geocities version of my site, this time using HTML coding, rather then the pagebuilder program.
    I have two sections done.
    http://www.geocities.com/looneytunes...newsflash.html
    and http://www.geocities.com/looneytunes...fthemonth.html.
    and an incomplete one http://www.geocities.com/looneytunes...emefans/coyote

Any suggestions?

Remove Ads