Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Well, this is my first time making a full featured flash site, but I'd like to know how I'm doing so far. Lot of integration between Flash, Photoshop, Photography, etc. Still needs a few things added, like fixing the fading and links, but other than that it's the basic idea.

http://www.tystatic.com

Member #
    It's really nice! Could you give me your links to where you got the static-animation? With all the noise in it, that is...? The page is very very static. That's a minus, but I know how hard it is to make very dynamic flash sites, on the other hand.

Question: When you designed the links - did you use keyframes/scenes or the (powerpoint-like) thingy that was news in Flash MX 2004 Professional?

I get really annoyed by the music after 5 minutes, so add an option to turn it off please.

The music - I can't click on the songs and it all seems too messy imho, on that page.

Member #
    I think it looks nice actually. And try to make an option to turn the sound off, like echo said, it can be very irritating.

Member #
    Thanks for the comments, and sorry for the late reply. I used keyframes / scenes / external swfs for all the transitions and linking. I now put a play/stop button, as well as a cleaner looking menu and a contact form, as well as preloader. Thanks for the tips!

Member #
    The music popup doesn't work in FF.

Remove Ads