Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Critique wanted

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hey guys..

ok first up it doesn't work right in anything other than ie, but thats a whhooollleeee other story. and the text is a little gay at the moment, but that will be sorted soon. So any comments are welcome, and I'll work on fixing the gallery bits asap.
    Thanks!
    neolokie.com

Member #
    after I put the galleries in I've been thinking about colour a little..but havn't really worked it out yet. I agree though. just not sure what.

Member #
    it will take you a while to get into colour...most designers use black nad white for their first site... youll find something that will sute you for a style and use it for most of your sites...good luck on your web sites

I'm not here for you, I'm here to raise your discomfort

Member #
    This is actually the second design. The first one was very nice to look at, but just didn't hit me as professional enough you know? and I did it to break away from dark designs..but oh well, I might use it as a personal one or something down the track a little, or something.Click here for a look at the old one.

Member #
    lol well you sure told me....most do go for darker colors...i think they look good but light are better to look at

Member #
    yeah, I'm still trying to find that balance. all my sites before this one have had a white background. Its so hard to find a web style you know? well it is for me. I' still working on a general graphical style, slowly getting there. haha I've just realised I contradicted myself... my graphical stuff is generally dark..not my web stuff haha. almost looked silly then

Member #
    I agree with the others, the front page is useless and I like the black and white although some people will have problems reading it which is why I stress ADA compliancy so much here. If you persist on doing B&W on the drop down menu add a table border make the color white so that way it looks a little bit more "complete." Good Job!
    (Stewie to Vanessa in the Family Guy Movie)
    Stewie: You know what Vanessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. So stick a f&#*ing sock in it you cow!

Member #
    Whats ADA compliance? Do I sound like a n00b now?

Member #
    ADA means that the view is compatablie with people who are color blind etc. One example is white backgrounds to contrast a dark foreground text. Makes it easier to read.
    Stewie: You know what Vanessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. So stick a f&#*ing sock in it you cow!

Member #
    yes thats something i never thought of doing....

Member #
    It's good for people like me who have a hard time reading some of the stuff posted, and I'm twenty years old lol. Another thing too is make sure your code is in W3C compliancy as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads