Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hi all,

I would appreciate any critique on the following catering equipment web site: http://www.catering-equipment-uk.biz/

Thanks

Member #
    Hi there

First impressions for me are that site appears a little crampt at the top left corner. I Also note that in firefox the price of your feature product is out of alignment.

For me the whole site appears a little too square. Perhaps you could introduce some curves somewhere, or play around with some more white space.

Other then that, not too bad I really like your TME solutions site, looks nice.

cheers
    Hayden

Member #
    Looks okay. You could use a copywriter to go over the benefits, rather than generic filler. Standard brohureware, other than location there's little to keep a visitor on the site.

"Thames Valley Catering Equipment are one of the UKs leading new, ex-demonstration and reconditioned catering equipment suppliers for commercial kitchens"

Why and what makes you a leading supplier? You explain nothing, claims without any explanation. There is no context for the claim.

If you have walk-in traffic, a map and exterior picture of the building wouldn't hurt. Adding a Unique Selling Proposition or some attempt at communication would be a plus.

Member #
    Thanks for the comments. ill try to take those comments on board. ill post again when i do some of those changes

Member #
    looks good to me.. but i suggest the top navbar ( home | about | services | ...) to be centred instead of aligned to the left side. =)
    Hyperair

Member #
    Thanks, I may see how it looks aligned with the main content, ie to the right of where the side nav finishes.

Member #
    Overall, a good site. I can appreciate the fact that you didn't do the simple, over-done fading in technique most people use for their flash components. I liked the structure you built for around your links and content. Very clean looking!

Member #
    Nice site, clean and professional. Easy to navigate and the color gives relaxation to the eyes... Well done!

Remove Ads