Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

hi all,

new here. My friend and I started Sitecritic.net - Web Site Reviews

I am a php programmer so I dont know anything about design...the site is pretty new and I'll be probably working on its css soon. Hope to make more friends.

any comments welcomed.

Member #
    Not bad, I like that green shade however you have a lot of text on the screen at one time, there is no real focal point. Other then that, not bad.
    (Stewie to Vanessa in the Family Guy Movie)
    Stewie: You know what Vanessa, a bullet sounds the same in every language. So stick a f&#*ing sock in it you cow!

Member #
    Nice site, I like the green shade on the button. It blends well with the background color. Just a suggestion, you should be consistent with the size of your left panel.Everytime I go to the other page the left panel changes its sized.

Member #
    Looks pretty good...

Member #
    I like the green aswell, maybe you shouldnt have all of those reviews on the main page, just a few or something like that.
    Matthew Stocker
    (X)HTML, CSS, PHP & JavaScript Developer

Member #
    Aesthetically, things are working fine. But, there are other things wrong. I found two typos in during my very short soiree. This gives me the impression that the site is laden with errors or the editor isn't getting paid enough. Also, I'd like to see the rating at the beginning, on the home page, not just at the bottom of the blurb. Basically, if a site is rated better, I'm more apt to look at it. Also, there is basically no qualification for a rater. So, a five year old can go and vote, which could result in a skewed rating. And finally... using stars as an indicator or classifier is a bad idea on a ratings site, because most people are seeking that in the beginning, as I mentioned above. In other words, one star is something I can skip over.

PS the typos I found... misspelling of Ceiva in the first line of content on the home page and the first line of content on the about page
    Sitecritic.net is formed by a group of volunteer web designers and developers who are passion about web development.
    Shani

I have an eye for detail like you'd never believe.

Remove Ads