Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello, I just completed this website for an up and coming shoe designer and would love to get some feedback on it. It always helps to get someone else's perspective!
    Much appreciated,
    Doris

www.lefawnspeight.com

Member #
    For starters your intro is too long. When I hit skip intro, it still takes forever to get the page loads to the point where i can navigate. Overall, the page is too slow navigating from point A to B

The majority of your site is in flash. This is VERY bad. Good luck getting indexed well by search engines. take a look at your source code and see how little, if any, keywords search engines can pick up on. On top of that, flash greatly restricts your audience. Your rely on JavaScript as well for key functionality.

Asthetically, you have an overall nice design and well chosen colors. Also might want to throw a copyright on the bottom of the page.

Member #
    This is clearly a branding effort. In branding circles, this is called "all brand and no cattle." In other words, it is too self-consciously trying to lead with the branding effort.

Up-and-comer? Then don't annoy the buyers. Not individuals, buyers for chains.

Bulo and Fluevog have strong visual branding ...but they get to the point.

Member #
    yeah i agree, it takes way too long to download. even when you skip the intro, im not sure what to do next, i think you can get equally as nice of a affect with a static web page with flash elements added to the site. maybe like a top animated graphic, static menu & content.
    Apart from that, your flash skills are really good. well done.

Remove Ads