Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.5 out of 5

Accessibility:
    4.5 out of 5

Website Speed:
    5.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    5.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    1.5 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Well after some work on my personal website, I am finally ready to have constructive criticism. Unfortunatly the site does not validate, thanks to my server's technique in adding Google ads, but I've hidden them. The host is a free service, sorry. Anyway, this site is about my obsession, Car Audio. The color scheme is not fully my own originallity, but I think it serves me well. Please rate and comment on loadtime, useability, look & feel, etc. Especially with the pictures, let me know what you think about the buttons to enlarge the thumbs.

Member #
    This is just my opinion

I like your layout... but i don't know if that would be my first choice for a car audio site.

I don't like the orange, its too bright, (though i have a dodgy screen atm)

You buttons look amaturish and the car picture isn't right, take a picture of the sound system in the car. It would be a lot better.

Also as for the content i think it has a limited scope on people who you will attract.

I think you are on the edge of a good site, it just needs a bit more work
    to give it that profesisonal touch.

Member #
    Thanks for your insite and comments I will work on the colors and buttons. BTW, you mean the buttons to enlarge the thumbnail pictures, correct? Also you said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Perad
    the car picture isn't right, take a picture of the sound system in the car. It would be a lot better.
    There are 9 pages of pictures, most of which are in the car. Do you think I should start out with in car pictures on teh first picture page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Perad
    Also as for the content i think it has a limited scope on people who you will attract.
    My target audience is car audio enthusiasts, I am not out to make any money from the site, it is strictly an extension of my hobby. Thanks again!

Member #
    I mean the drop down box, i assume you made it with CSS, if so just change the font and the colours. It would make things look a lot better.

As for the picture i see your point.

Remove Ads