Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    3.9 out of 5

Accessibility:
    3.7 out of 5

Website Speed:
    3.6 out of 5

Compatibility:
    4.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    2.1 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Hello Folks,

I have started on a website for a Film Production business. I would like to get your inputs in how to improve this site. As for the pictures in content (body) pages, the pictures that are on top probably should be smaller and be wrapped with the information or something? Is it too dominant over the information right now?

Nothing is clickable on Index yet, as I am trying to get the look right first.

Note: view with Firefox only, I am trying to make everything perfect on Firefox first then I will get to the hacks on IE. So that is on 'hold' as I finish things up.

Thank you!!! Any thoughts are appreciated.
    -Ardia

Member #
    looks great!

One thing, on some pages (contact etc.) there is a @#$!load of extra space on the bottom. You might want to fix that. (FFX 1.5)
    -GeZe

Member #
    Well done. I agree with GeZe on the extra space.

Which pictures are you talking about on the content pages?

Member #
    I like it, colourful but not 'in your face'! Good job!

Banned
    Member #
    pretty neat. love the color but lots of space at the bottom. and yeah which picture are you talking about?

Member #
    hello there guys! extra things has been editted of what you guys have noticed (thank you!).

now about the images, im speaking of these pictures that are inside the website (not on index). They are on right content under the blue h1 headers - sort of banner-like kind of images that vary through the site.

Member #
    Liked
    8 times
    I like the images you put there. Adds to the content. I don't find them too big because you don't have alot of content on some pages so it fills it up nicely.

Good job!
    [a web design portfolio - Currently NOT AVAILABLE for work | web design | Re-coding | PSD-to-HTML]
    I'm also on: virb - facebook - twitter - flickr - del.icio.us

Member #
    If only every website had such a beautiful color scheme...

One suggestion, the galleries area of the site is vastly different from the rest. Shoot for cohesiveness in your design by using the same layout for the galleries area as you use for the rest of the site.

Member #
    Positive:
    No depreciated elements, valid transitional, most images have alt attributes, soft colours contributing to a nice overall design, good rendering in small-screen mode, works in IE, FF, Opera 8.5, sans-serif typeface where appropriate, easy-to-use navigation.

Negative: Not obvious from front page what the project is about, you have lists that your have marked as being a bunch of paragraphs - links page. Not all images have alt attributes. Tables on first page, logotype not clickable (for homepage). Gallery-page has looping background - make it higher or make it fixed.

Overall I'd give this site a very good rating when it comes to quality of work and usability. Nice work.

Remove Ads