Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Member #

Current Rating

Visual Appeal:
    0.0 out of 5

Accessibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Website Speed:
    0.0 out of 5

Compatibility:
    0.0 out of 5

Overall Rating:
    0.0 out of 5

Rate This Site

Advertisement (login to hide this!)

You must be logged in to view this site

Please give me your comments ! Spent a couple of days on this, rehashing an old site that hasn't been updated for a whie, creating a new CSS-based template that will make it easier to add in a CMS (which is my next step). There is one known problem - in IE6, the main Nav buttons keep changing their margins for no apparent reason when you scroll over them (although it's quite fun - glide the mouse down the column and back up & it keeps changing size...) If anyone knows a work-around for this problem I'd be grateful as I'm too tired right now to figure it out ...

Member #
    the big navigation buttons does not work for me. you can use javascript to pre-load the images to solve the problem. more pics will be cool. how has the use of "bevels" bring out the theme "nottingham live music festival"?

overall, i think it serves its purpose in conveying the message across as the content is clear enough. content wise is ok but design wise can be pushed more.

Member #
    With your buttons, when the button is "down" change the shadow, then it looks like the button has been pressed.

Also you might want to add a forum to stir up interest.

Member #
    Thanks for your comments !

The site was put together in a real rush as the client's previous server had gone down and he had no copy of the original . He previously had a #1 Googlerank for "nottingham live music" and that was dropping every day it was off-line so we had to get content up there asap. Therefore we put together a template that looked nice but it can definitely be worked on!

I am interested to know what browser bpeh was using so I can test that bug and find a fix.

I'm already planning to add a forum, but again I had limited time! I also agree it would be nice to have buttons that "push down".

Thanks again for taking the time to let me know what u think!

Remove Ads